SUPER SIMPLE BANANA BREAD RECIPE
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45-55 mins
Level: Easy Peasy
· 2 bananas – the riper the better
· 2 Eggs
· 150 grams of butter or a combination of butter and coconut oil
· 330g of well sifted flour
· 180g of sugar (you can put more or less in. This is an averagely sweet loaf)
· 1 ½ tsp baking powder
· A handful of walnut halves
· 2 tbl spoons of oat/coconut/almond milk or water if you don’t have any milk. (this is to loosen the mixture slightly)
1. Preheat Oven to 180oC Grease the loaf tin with butter and greaseproof paper
2. Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine with a wooden spoon or electric mixer for 2 minutes until consistency is of a smooth’ish texture.
3. Put Mixture into loaf tin and bake for 45 -55 minutes. Until skewer entered into middle of loaf comes out clean.
4. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
5. Slice and Serve with a Cup of Tea.